Starting Friday, Aug. 14, Hillsborough County residents are now able to receive free testing for antibodies to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The state-run site at Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, will offer 200 antibody tests a day, which indicate whether the person has antibodies associated with a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The site is operational Tuesdays through Saturdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and also will offer self-administered COVID-19 coronavirus tests. Those receiving an antibody test will also take the self-administered COVID-19 coronavirus test at the site.
No pre-registration is required for the antibody tests and are available only while supplies last. The antibody test must be specifically requested upon arrival and registration will occur on-site. Pre-registration requirements for all other COVID-19 coronavirus tests are listed at HCFLGov.net/CovidTesting.
Tests for COVID-19 coronavirus – but not antibody tests – will continue at the following locations:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE, Ruskin
- USF Health Therapy (MDT) building, 3515 E. Fletcher Ave., Tampa
- Tampa Family Health Centers, 12085 W. Hillsborough Ave., Tampa
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 S.R. 674, Wimauma