The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) announced the arrest of a Riverview, FL teacher for initiating an inappropriate relationship with a student.
The teacher, Paige Morley, 22, taught at Winthrop College Preparatory Academy, in Riverview, when she entered into a romantic relationship with a male student.
Morley coordinated to meet with the victim after school hours through various school sanctioned events beginning in February of 2023. These events were at the school following normal school hours. During the events, the victim and defendant would engage in sexual acts.
Morley is facing multiple charges including:
- Lewd or Lascivious Battery (Engage) (Authority Figure Over Student)
- Lewd or Lascivious Molestation (Defendant Over 18; Victim 12 – 15) (Authority Figure Over Student)
- Lewd or Lascivious Exhibition (Defendant Over 18) (Authority Figure Over Student)
- Authority Figure Soliciting or Engaging in a Romantic Relationship With a Student
- Sexual Battery (Familial or Custodial Authority) (Authority Figure Over Student)
POLK COUNTY: 30 ARRESTED IN OPERATION CHILD PROTECTOR III
RIVERVIEW MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR ARRESTED, FACING CHARGES FOR LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION
BRADENTON MAN, DANIEL LYONS SCOTT, PLEADS GUILTY TO CHARGES RELATED TO THE BREACH OF THE U.S. CAPITOL ON JAN. 6, 2021