According to a new Property Shark study, they look at how much space $250,000 buys in the top 100 largest US cities, including a number of Florida cities.
Some of the highlights of the study include:
- In the top 10 cities with the most affordable square footage on our list, $250K buys over 2,500 square feet.
- Hialeah is the Florida city where you can buy the least space for $250K, as it provides only 857 sq. ft. for the money.
- Jacksonville is the most affordable Florida city out of the batch, offering 2,240 sq. ft for $250K — twice as much residential space as Miami.
- $250K buys almost 1,030 sq. ft. in Miami and close to 1,800 sq. ft. in Tampa.
- The median sale price in the US buys about 4 times as much space in Miami as it does in Manhattan.
How much home does $250,000 buy in Florida?