The American Royal is pleased to announce the Barbecue Hall of Fame® 2020 Top 9 Semi-finalists from this year’s nominees.
- William (Bill) Arnold, Washington, MO
- Joe Don Davidson, Stillwater & Broken Arrow, OK
- Aaron Franklin, Austin, TX
- Meathead Goldwyn, Chicago, IL
- John Markus, London, OH (past) & Manhattan, NY (present)
- Desiree Robinson, Memphis, TN
- Rodney Scott, Charleston, SC
- Darren Warth, Des Moines, IA
- Lee Ann Whippen, Chicago, IL (past) & Tampa, FL (present)
Each year, the Barbecue Hall of Fame has the pristine honor of inducting three individuals that have impacted the world of BBQ. For a full calendar year, nominations for this honor are sent in from individuals throughout the world and this year, there were over 60 individuals included in the nomination process.