CareerSource Tampa Bay’s Young Talent of Tampa Bay program has more than $500,000 to assist recent high school graduates ages 16 to 24 years old, begin post-secondary training, paid-work experience, or entrepreneurial training.
Due to the COVID-19 healthcare crisis, The Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts explosive employment growth for the healthcare industry. In response, CareerSource Tampa Bay’s (CSTB) Young Talent of Tampa Bay program is holding virtual informational session to inform youth about services and training opportunities available.
CSTB has $5000 in scholarships available to support eligible youth interested in starting training in a variety of healthcare programs including: Clinical Medical Assisting, Nursing, Phlebotomy, Dental Assisting, Pharmacy Tech, Respiratory Therapy, Certified Nursing Assistant, Massage Therapy, and more.
Services available through Young Talent of Tampa Bay include:
• Career Exploration
• GED Assistance
• Employability Skills Training, Including Financial Literacy
• National Certifications for Workplace Training
• Career Coaching and Guidance
• Tuition Assistance for local schools
• Limited Supportive Services
• Placement assistance through On-the-Job Training or Paid Work Experience
Upcoming information session:
• September 23, 2020 at 10 a.m. Register for this Virtual Youth Information Session
More information about informational sessions can be accessed on our website at https://www.
Eligible young adults need to be out-of-school, between the ages of 16-24, and be Hillsborough County residents. Any questions about the program can be directed to [email protected] or 813-930-7400.