~Offices will close effective Thursday, March 19, 2020~
In an effort to keep the staff healthy and safe from the coronavirus outbreak, CareerSource Tampa Bay (CSTB) will temporarily close all offices to the public. The closings will take effect Thursday, March 19th and remain in effect until Sunday, April 19, 2020. While the offices will be closed to the public, the facilities will remain operational to employees during this period.
The offices closed to the public include:
• Tampa Center, 9215 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
• Brandon Center 9350 Bay Plaza Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
• Career Prep Center, 2605 North 43rd Street, Tampa, FL 33619
• Administrative Offices, 4902 Eisenhower Boulevard, Suite 250, Tampa 33634
• Plant City Office, 307 N Michigan Ave, Plant City, FL 33563, USA
• Ruskin Office, 201 14th Avenue, SE Ruskin, FL 33570
CSTB staff will remain working and will work with customers online and via the phone. Customers who would like to access CSTB services can do so by going to www.CareerSourceTampaBay.com. Customers should also go to this website’s main page for any future updates.
This will also impact onsite partners at these locations. CSTB partners who are co-located at the offices listed above will only be able to do business online or through the phone.
This action is being taken at the direction of the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
“We are taking our direction from the state regarding these closings and limiting access to all of our centers,” said CEO John Flanagan. “By protecting the health and safety of our workforce it is our hope we will be able to provide customers with services well into the coronavirus crisis”